Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Looking for a Cool New Girlfriend: Tossing in the Fishing Net

So, Since I post mindless drivel here anyway, I figured I would post my need a girlfriend profile and get some feedback:

ME
I caught a great girlfriend about a year and a half ago, and pulled her into the boat, but while I wasn't looking, she flipped and flopped back into the sea. I guess I should have put her in ice faster...So I am trying again.

I prefer outdoors activities to most indoor activities. I also like more cerebral pursuits, like television. Okay, I mean like the art museum (I think I am required to say that, or no one will respond...though I know they go to the art museum maybe once a year). I think I am fun to be with. I like to read, especially older classics that I am now old enough to appreciate, as well as junk novels. I am a news junkie and like to write articles that are about the topic of the day. I like my job and I love the Seattle area. My favorite sports are snow related, but enjoy golf, hiking, climbing, tennis, and anything that takes a ball, racquet or bat. I like almost anything that will make me feel as though I am working my body hard. I like old motorcycles, but never seem to have time to pursue that... but it looks good in the garage. I like going out, especially in Seattle. I spent 10 years in the Army as a cavalry officer, loved the physical, emotional, and mental challenges, but left to spend more time with my kids, and avoid long separations.

I have my kids part time but I am not looking for a mom for them, because they have a wonderful mother with whom I successfully co-parent...My girls are 7 and 11, and pretty self sufficient, and active. I think the new ex-girlfriend will miss them alot, because they are the best part of me. She is available as a reference (okay, maybe not...)

You do not have to know now whether you want a man with kids, because that is deep battle, and you will most likely find many other reasons not to like me besides the whole fatherhood thing.I am 37, live in Bellevue, work in Seattle, professional, 5-10, 180, workout dailyish (especially now that I have to go fishing again, and need to improve the bait), and career oriented.

Oh, and in response to many questions I have seen, I have a job, a car, and a house, and do not live in my parents basement.

HER
I want to meet a woman who is passionate, able to respond with real emotion, and loving. I want someone who makes herself happy in almost any situation, and does not rely on or expect someone else to do it. I am interested in a woman who is physically strong, smart, loving, fitness and outdoors oriented, and happy with herself. She should be self sufficient, but able to co-mingle her life with mine if the time comes. It would help if she does not have a biological clock screaming at her to make babies. Strength of character is very important, and you need to be willing to tell me when you are unhappy with something, because I cannot read your mind. I have tried, and it just doesn't work. Having an education helps, but I believe that life experience counts more...it has for me, because I feel I have both, and it was the experiences I have had that shaped me, not my education.

If you read all this, you should at least leave me a message and say you did.

2 Comments:

At 7:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jrudkis is a stud. I worked with him in the Army. Most women would consider him quite a catch. He's good looking and more intelligent than most. His daughters are good girls and add to his value, not decrease it.

I always hear women saying they want someone honest, professional, mature, and fun. He's all of that, but that doesn't mean its what women really want. Seems most women are shocked to hear honesty and tend to run away from it. He says what means, and means what he says. Not a bad guy.

I sound SO gay saying all this but I've wanted to see him with a good woman since his wife burned him. Her loss.

 
At 8:25 AM, Blogger Jrudkis said...

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I posted my photo at the bottom of the page so you can share with your hotty friends...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links
The Antagonist's Reserve Drill Payment Calculator
 
 The Antagonist's 2005 Reserve Drill Payment Calculator

What is your pay grade?


What is your minimum Time in Service?

Enter the number of drill periods.

 Bible Search
Translation :



Search For :
Powered by : Antagonism on the Web
I'm poor.
It's official.
There are 39,597,565 richer people on earth!



How rich are you? >>